- Made from the same type of aluminum used to make airplane parts- Ultralight, but strongest in class 7075 T6, this saw is strong, won't deflect easily when pulling through snow, and won't rust.
- Hand sharpened teeth: Crust buster/wood teeth in front, and alternately beveled dual point snow removing teeth in back.
- Weight: 3.2oz, with tooth protector total weight is 4.5oz.
- A 30cm mark distinguished by a peak on the edge of the 4th cutout hole.
- Features a long flat blunt edge, perfect for Propagation Saw Tests.
- Total length is just over 20", or 51cm- This is long enough to cut out pie wedges, but should fit in most packs easily.
- Bottle opener on back of the last tooth just in case you only have bottles for the tailgate at the end of the day.
- Comes with a rubberized tooth protector, decals on both sides, and a sticker.
NOTICE: All shipping via USPS. Please make sure your address is correct if paying through Paypal. (Oldschool, I know:)